POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Soccer! : Re: Soccer! Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:10:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Soccer!
From: Hugo
Date: 17 Apr 2002 08:48:20
Message: <3cbd6f14@news.povray.org>
> Cool. Have you had a chance to play around with Wings3D yet?

Yes, after you told me about it. It's a nice program at first glance and I
could immediately get some results. The interface is clean. I was actually
missing a good polygon modeller, and this one works. That said, the program
is still in a child state. Documentation is poor and scattered, facts change
rapidly. Either I'm very clumsy or some things are still incredibly slow to

carry on with it because it's not written in C but some strange (unknown to
me) language.

It's a handy tool to have aside POV, obviously not a replacement because of
countless things, but probably going to play it professional. Btw, the Pov
plugin will soon be working.

And what do you think about the program?

Regards,
Hugo